How to use Disposable Face Mask
This disposable face mask can be used for respiratory protection from some non-oily particles, including pathogenic microorganisms such as dust, sand dust, pollen, haze, as well as various air pollutants such as non-volatile fog and PM2.5.
Use Limitations and Warnings
1. Before use, make sure the overall appearance of the mask is free of damage. Verify the integrity of the elastic straps and nose clip.
2. If you experience difficulty breathing, dizziness or other discomfort, leave the contaminated area and remove the mask.
3. If breathing resistance increases, the mask should be replaced immediately.
4. Do not reuse, clean, abuse or misuse the mask.
5. Pregnant women and people with severe respiratory disease, COPD or cardiovascular disease should exercise additional caution when using the mask.
Please follow each time mask is worn.
1. After washing your hands, inspect the mask for damage. If the mask appears damaged, do not use it. Replace it with a new one.
2. Position of the mask so that it fits closely to the bridge of your nose and under your chin.
3. Place elastic straps behind your ears, adjust the straps as comfortable as possible.
4. Tighten mask against your face to ensure proper fit.
5. Check the seal by replacing both hands over the mask. Take a quick breath in to seal the mask tightly to your face.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
Unopened masks should be stored at a temperature of -20°C to +30°C with a relative humidity below 80%. Masks should be used within 2 years from the date of production. This product contains no natural rubber.